Tuesday 23 March 2010

I Could Really Use Feedback...

... on the following quotes.

i want to get a tattoo in June, and i really want it to be symbolic of 311. i've picked out a list of quotes that i love, but i really can't decide what i want. could you please tell me which ones you like?

(a slash mark means seperate parts of the quote could be used by themselfves as well)

- trust your instinct, let go of regret.
- lovely life, i thank you..
- spring, what a little moonlight can do / soon the summer sun is on you / all the while we don't hear the news or feel blue
- don't dwell
- uncalm
- one song could end a war
- if there's a shadow, there's sunshine
- unity
- sometimes when i'm awake, i can't tell if i'm still dreaming

although i don't know where i'd get the tattoo, the possibilities include my ankle, my wrist (for the one-word quotes,) or behind my shoulder. also, i thought about "Stay Positive and Love Your Life," but i feel like it's a bit cheesy..

the ones most symbolic to me are "uncalm" and "spring, what a little moonlight can do / soon the summer sun is on you / all the while we don't hear the news or feel blue" .. i want to know what other people think of everything else, though!

thanks =D

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I like the Spring one. And I'm going with "One Song Could End A War" as a second choice. Just give it some real thought, darling. Don't jump into it without some serious consideration and making sure that you want this on your body for the rest of your life. (Unless of course you have the insane amount of money it takes to get it removed...) I hope you make a wise decision and love your tattoo! <3

    +Rei+

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shorter ones, uncalm is very symbolic, and I also like one song could end a war (although it could get old after a while). Don't dwell is kinda meh for me, but it is your tattoo and it needs to be something that you personally really like :) good luck, think long and hard and I'm sure you'll come up with a beautiful idea!

    ReplyDelete