Tuesday 20 April 2010

Happy 4/20, Everyone!

hope you all had a fantastic day, regardless of whether you smoked.

i finally got a hold of that girl that i told you about. we met up, went to the sketchiest part of the city to buy some bud, smoked up at this beautiful waterfall in the woods, bought rolling papers after the bowl clogged, and got endlessly lost trying to find our way home.

we were left with a little more than a gram, and i convinced my friend to let me have it for later. stashed it in my purse and came home wide-eyed. although my clothes, purse, hair, and car REEKED of weed, my mom didn't seem to notice. as soon as i got home, she wanted to go to the grocery store.. total torture when you have the munchies. after she went to bed, i rolled up a couple joints with the last of my stash.. keeping them for a rainy day - i'll have to buy more soon =/

anyways, i hope all is well.

x

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice 4/20, Audreena! I haven't had any weed for awhile and it really bums me out... Maybe you could score me some? ;) <3

    +Rei+

    ReplyDelete