Sunday 13 September 2009

I'm back.

i've been going through a lot lately. i've been really stressed out with school starting up again and having to deal with some other personal issues - having to deal with sort of being involved in a love triangle.. i'll explain my twisted love life later. all of my goals have been put on the back-burner. i am the exact same weight now as i was before summer even started. the exact same weight as i have been for a few years.

well, i'm sick of it. tomorrow is the day that i change for good. my weight is now my number one problem.

its almost like within the last couple months or so, i have sort of lost touch with ana. i should see this as a blessing, but i REALLY need to get back into the swing of thigs - i miss the structure and orginization that came with ana.

i'm reclaiming it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Darling, you are gorgeous just as you are. You're a beautiful girl (judging by your photo). I've dealt with some weight issues over the course of my life, mainly because of all of my mental illnesses. Try your best to maintain a healthy lifestyle and don't let society and others ideas of what beauty should be run your life. I wish you all the best of luck with your problems. Feel free to email me if you want to talk. DeadTraumFrau@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete