Wednesday 23 September 2009

Heh, heh.

i'm not even going to talk about how my diet's going.

on the bright side, it's that time of year when my sister reveals my mom's secrets about what she's getting me for Christmas. this year it's a treadmill ! i HATE running on my street. first of all, its a main road that goes through four different towns. the speed limit is 50, but even as a teen driver, i usually go 60-65 to avoid being overtaken. there aren't any sidewalks. basically, it's an extremely busy and dangerous road that no one runs on. even animals avoid crossing.

i'm trying to decide if i hint towards an elliptical instead... what do you think?

so tomorrow is the fourth day of spirit week at my lovely high school. it's 80's day. i'm dressing in obnoxious neon colors. its gonna be degrading.

as far as what i'm eating tomorrow - i'm going to aim for nothing. AIM FOR. sdjfnusifvhidhygushvygdcjusfhgcsin. bye.

1 comment:

  1. A treadmill is an awesome gift! If only my sibling hint at what I'm getting... And eating nothing isn't very good... I know you're probably not going to listen to what I have to say, but really, your body needs nutrients and such from food. If you're not going to eat, try an instant breakfast drink or something.

    ReplyDelete