Thursday 21 January 2010

6 Questions.

Have you ever been to a funeral out of respect for a distant family member you never really got to know? Did it impact on a deeper emotional level than you ever thought it would?

Have you ever thought you were setting an a good example for someone who looks up to you, when in fact, you were doing the complete opposite?

Have you ever felt like you loved someone you didn't even know that well? Have you ever missed that person so much, it actually caused you to feel physically drained?

Have you ever felt so remorseful over the absence of a stranger and hope and pray for their safety and return?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes.



All of the above in the same day?

Yes.

2 comments:

  1. I have been to funerals for people that I haven't known very well... I can't say that it impacted me on a very deep level, though.

    I don't try to set a good example for anyone. There have been people that have followed in my footsteps, not always with positive results. That's their own damn fault...

    Yes, my last girlfriend, Miranda. I threw myself at her like an idiot and then she dumped me for some stupid guy... It still upsets me.

    I've never felt or done all of those things at one time, though...

    Been missing you, Audreena. <3

    +Rei+

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the funeral of the son of the babysitter I had as a child.

    He died on my birthday (not like, the year I was born, but the same day). And that just made me cry forever and now that day feels like a burden in many ways.

    And I always love too deeply and it hurts too much. But I can't run away from it. It is the same with strangers who I care about and no one understands why I do. So I just don't talk about.

    The heart is a funny thing.

    ReplyDelete