Monday 17 August 2009

Creeeeped Out.

(as i posted on prettythin.com)


so today my cousin called me and asked if i wanted to go to the movies with him and his dad. his dad (my aunt's ex-husband) just came back from Nigeria where he works, so he wanted to spend some time with us.

although he sort of makes me feel uncomfortable, i keep in touch with him over facebook and stuff when he's working - we don't really write that often, but he sort of checks up on me. even though he's not really a part of my family anymore, he still wants me to visit him when i'm in scotland.

anyways, after we saw the movie and stuff, he dropped off my cousin and he was driving me home. he was telling me that i should come over to his apartment - at this point, i was feeling uncomfortable again, almost like he wanted me there ALONE or something. then he said that he had some wine that he was saving and we could drink it. he had some other liquor there that we would drink as well. we could just chill out away from the rest of the family.

then he pulled into my driveway and he further tried to convince me to come over in a few days. i said goodbye and i got out of the car - when i turned to close the door, i noticed that he had been starting at my ass. when he finally decided to look me in the eyes again he said see you later - sort of suggestively.

i don't want to be rude and not visit, but he wants me alone in his apartment with liquor when he knows i'm an alcoholic - almost like he WANTS me to be so drunk i'll black out. maybe i'm being paranoid and its all in my head, but he gives off a wierd vibe like he would do that.

i just really wanted to tell someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment