Thursday 13 August 2009

Hello =D

If you don't already know me, let me introduce myself. I'm Audreena.

In case you were wondering, i have been blessed with an ED. Great, right?

Being negative gets you no where. Therefore, i strive to be as positive as i can.

i like to share my opinions, but i keep them to myself if i feel that there is a chance of someone being offended. i stay away from controversial issues such as religion and politics - on these subjects, i remain neutral. although i have my own beliefs and theories, i still hold an extremely open mind. i have friends of different religious affiliations, sexual orientations, and races. i see everyone as an equal and treat them as so.


Anyways, i'll post when i feel like updating. I'm in scotland at the moment, so posting may be limited. Talk to you later =D

No comments:

Post a Comment