Friday 14 August 2009

Vacation. All I Ever Wanted ?

So i'm here in lovely Scotland visiting my family. i left home the 28th of July and was meant to be staying for two weeks but was somehow talked into staying four. although visiting is fun, i'm MISERABLE.

let me tell you, i've never eaten so much junk food in my life. i am petrified to look at the scale. this is turning into a 4-week bingefest. i cannot wait to return to the normality of home. i've been thinking of moving over here next year, but there's no doubt that my weight would end up going up by the hundreds. no one eats healthy food. no one that i know, anyways. for breakfast, i am handed two chocolate bars. what the hell?

i suppose there are people here that aren't like that. maybe it is my family just wanting to "take care of me." it seems that their whole days revolve around food. when you skip a meal, it definitely doesn't go unnoticed.

anyways, i'll be back home in Boston on the 25th. a week before school resumes. awesome.

i'm trying to create a detox diet plan for when i return home, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment