Sunday 29 November 2009

Best Moment of Your Life?

my answer on the PT fourms ...

last year - 311 concert, about 15 minutes after i smoked my first blunt.

the anticipation for the band to start and the lights to turn on, the intro to the first song was extended so you didn't know when it was going to start. the song was called "Neverending Summer" - the perfect song for the greatest summer of my life.

finally, the the lights flashed on and the singing begain - the first lyrics were "I tell you what i like, this moment of unity"

the feeling of "i fucking love this band" blew me away, as it usually does at their concerts, but for some reason this particular time was just... i can't even put it into words. i just remember my body losing control - my arms just started swinging all over the pace, punching the person next to me and just jumping wildly as i was belting out the lyrics.

best moment of my life.


just thought i should share. =D

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing, darling! That does sound like a fun time... Your favorite band, wonderful atmosphere, and drugs, good drugs! I'm actually a little embarrassed to admit this, but I've never actually been to a concert...

    Partially because most of what I listen to isn't made in the US and the bands/artists don't tour here. But also because I don't like being touched by strange people, and I'd flip out in that atmosphere...

    ReplyDelete