Saturday 14 November 2009

This Glorious Saturday.

despite being deathly ill, i've actually gotten things done around the house.

i spent hours cleaning my room yesterday, i did four loads of laundry, i put all of my clothes away, re-arranged my bedroom, vaccummed (broke the vaccuum, then fixed it again,) changed my sheets.. the list goes on. what a change from sitting in bed all day - i'm surprised i didn't faint !

this morning my alarm went off, i put on jeans, and left the house (none of the above have happened in the last week.) i visited a state college that i'm planning to attend next year.

the campus tour in the hurricaine-like wind and rain probably isn't helping me get any healthier.

oh, and while my sister was home alone, she decided to make brownies. since i'm not really used to restricting as much as i have in the last week, i was too hungry not to have a couple, followed by a slice of pizza for dinner. chips and salsa too. oh, don't forget the hot chocolate (LOADED with sugar) that i had at the college... and vanilla pudding. i was awful today. =/

i think i'll fast tomorrow - i haven't done that in.... months. =D

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you too!

    And no, I've got nothing against you thinking that Bill was a girl ;P It's no big deal.

    Don't worry about the food mistakes of today; tomorrow is a whole new day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Audreena! Sorry for the late comment... I'm glad that you're up and doing things and not letting the flu get the best of you. I wouldn't worry about the eating either... You can be bad every once in awhile... Or be like me and be bad all the time... ;)

    ReplyDelete