Monday 9 November 2009

Happy 17 5/12ths Birthday to Me!

how surprising.

usually when i find a source of happiness like this, it wears off within a day or two.

such motivation that i have found is most always shot down by my own insecurity.

not this time.

i'm in the happiest state of mind right now. in the face of the terrors that are "growing up" and being sent out into the real world, i am completely unfazed.

brilliant.

i don't even care that i'm sick right now - i may have bronchitis. a good 20% of my school is out with flu symptoms, by the way. pretty soon, they're gonna give us a week off because of it ! tomorrow i'll be enjoying my sick day. everyone loves a day off.

oh, and it seems that i have lost 8 pounds since wednesday! i nearly forgot what positive energy like this does to me!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on losing the weight! And I'm sorry to hear that you're sick... :( I suppose if there is to be an upside to being ill it's that you don't have to go to school! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete