Monday 2 November 2009

sorry.

it's been a while.

i got to a pretty low point soon after my last post - the lowest i've ever been. sort of a breakdown mixed with sleepiness and PMS.

thankfully, things started to look up. most of the smaller issues resolved themselves, and the bigger ones are looking better.

Why must I think of this until I find
peace and quiet in the clouding of my mind
there were times I thought I'd never come around
I can tell things are getting ok now
-311


anyways, i'll elaborate more later. for no reason at all, i am happy. i'll take it and run.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Audreena! I'm sorry to hear that you hit such a low point in your life... That's terrible. But you know what the best feeling is? Realizing that you've been to your lowest point and that you've got no place to go but up! That's always helped me anyway... I've never really been into 311 much, but those are nice lyrics and I'm glad they're helping you. Don't be a stranger, blog more often! ;)

    ReplyDelete